My Drugstore Beauty Essentials
Now granted, I am not perfect and neither is my makeup, but these are some of the things I have really liked and were easy to find and use!
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
- Currently in the color classic beige (I'm tan haha) - particularly love this foundation because it has the ability to be layered and built up without getting too cakey. And its $4.99!
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
- I got this foundation before I went to the beach 2 weekends in a row, in color Nude Beige. It is a great full coverage foundation but a little more expensive at $12.99.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- No seriously, this applies your foundation amazingly and was cheap from Ulta at only $5.99!
- Covergirl TruBlend Pressed Powder
- Translucent Light 2 (I think) and it was $8.99.
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush
- Natural Rose (I think, the sticker has been long gone on it) - $4.99
- Palladio Herbal Liquid Eyeliner
- In shimmer black - I desperately needed liquid liner and I picked this up from a Sally Beauty near me for $6.50.
- Eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
- Almost all lipsticks try my lips out, so I always put a balm on underneath any kind of lipstick/stain! I got it in the flavor Strawberry Sorbet for $3.00 at Target. But I had a coupon for $5 so I technically got it for free!
- Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
- Personal fav: Candied Coral from Walgreens for $2.99! (I bought one for my Mom too, they were buy one get one half off!)
These are just the things I use in my everyday makeup routine, and don't include the moisturizer or the makeup remover I use!