|It monsooned outside my office on and off all day.|
I decided to keep the makeup fairly simple and effortless.
Here is a list of everything used:
- Primer: e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused face primer
- Foundation: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 in Creamy natural using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
- Powder: Covergirl TruBlend pressed powder in Light 2
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin, Sin, and Toasted
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black
- Blush: Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Mauve
- Lipgloss: Nyx Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart
- Eyebrows: Two different eyebrow pencils in light brown and black.
Brushes: All from e.l.f., except one that is no-named because I got it from the dollar store.
Also, weight loss update: I decided to hop in the scale this morning before I did anything. The verdict is in: -7lbs! (0.5 stone) Its lovely to finally see some results, my clothes are definitely fitting looser. Both my Grandma and my coworkers have told me that I look like I've lost some weight. I do have to say that the myFitnessPal app has definitely helped me keep track of the amount of calories I've been eating, and is very much so a wonderful tool in this journey.
If you've got any comments, questions, or concerns about anything lemme know in the comments below!