FOTD - OOTD
August 5th, 2014OOTD
I picked this dress up sometime within the last year (I honestly am not sure). But since I've gotten it I have been in love with it! This is the dress I mentioned in my August Favorites. I think the thing that spoke to me the most was the color and patterns that adorn this dress. They are seriously eye-catching and this dress is perfect for days where I want to look like I tried really hard in the morning when I really didn't. I also like how it minimises my breast size. The only qualm I have with this dress is the neckline, I have to wear one of those bra clasps that pulls my bra straps in so that they aren't as visible. I paired this dress with some old gold sandals that I own. Its easy and it looks like I seriously tried!
This FOTD is pretty standard. But using some of the new things that I picked up this month.
- Primer: e.l.f. Mineral Infused Primer
- Concealer/Highlighter: e.l.f. Studio Duo Concealer/Highlighter in Light
- Foundation: Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 in Creamy Natural.
- Eyebrows: e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow kit in medium.
- Blush: Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink
- Eyeshadow: Highlighter is a Sally Beauty Supply Single in White. The other eyeshadow is the L.A. Colors Trio in Orchid.
- Eyeliner: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof gel liner in black.
- LipGloss: Nyx Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart.
My earrings are all cheapies that I've picked up from Claires/local stores around here and I'm currently wearing Wet n' Wilds Lavender Pearlescent. Its this pretty peachy pink color that I was fond of and I liked the $1 price even more.