My face does not always look like how it does on the days I post a #FOTD or #OOTD. My face likes to make demons, my skin gets a little red, and a lot of the time I'm wearing my glasses. My everyday routine usually includes grabbing the makeup I want to wear from my bathroom and tossing it into my makeup bag, so I can hopefully put it on at my desk at work.
Since it's Spring and the weather is hopefully warming up where you're at, I'm going to show you my Spring every day #FOTD. Messy office desk, crappy lighting, and all.
I completed this look with just 8 items and a single brush!
Almay Liquid Liner in black
elf BB Cream in Buff
elf Powder in Ivory
elf Eyebrow kit in Medium
Jordana Moisturizing Lip Stain in Honey Love
NYX Infinite Shadow Stick in Flushed
Sally Girl Eyeshadow single in Snow
Wet n' Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink
elf Powder Brush
- Starting at the top right is my blank face- no makeup no nothing. Just my raw face from the night before. I have a little bit of redness on my nose and cheeks. But nothing too bad.
- Next picture down is my face with the BB cream and powder on. I know you don't need to powder a BB cream but I do because I feel like I can look too shiny as the day wears on. I don't touch my face up during the day - like ever. Unless I absolutely have to,
- I applied the NYX shadow stick and liquid liner to my eyes. I usually actually do my brows next but I went a bit out of order than I usually do today. The shadow stick is a quick and easy way to pop color on the lid and its subtle enough that its appropriate for both work and school.
- Next I drew some brows on my forehead and popped a little bit of blush on my cheeks.
- Finally I put a little bit of color on my lips by using the lip stain. Its a perfect nude for my lip color while giving my lips that little something extra. (I also wrangled my hair and pulled the sides of my hair back with a black bow)
- The large picture is the completed face a couple hours later while I was working on a coworkers computer.
Its a simple look for everyday and it can be easily molded into anything! I like this look because it involves no highlighting/contouring and still makes me feel pretty. I picked a BB cream because it is starting to get so hot outside and the sun is being unforgiving. This particular BB cream has an SPF of 20 - which is amazing for this Florida sun!
No seriously, let me know if you try this look!