ITS MY 1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY
This past year has been an absolute roller coaster and you guys were there with me EVERY step of the way. Lets just do a quick recap:
- Moved out of my parents house and into my first apartment with my fiance and best friend
- Learned how to sustain myself and maybe even cook a little
- Moved my fiance ACROSS THE COUNTRY to live with me
- Juggled my last year at university as an engineering major with a full time job, fiance, and family
- Adopted/Rescued Buster
- Lost 30lbs (and then gained it back, whoops!)
- My cousin finally got married!
- First Christmas/Holiday season with the fiance
- Managed finances properly while the fiance was out of work
- Kept team morale up!
- Had pneumonia (wtf, who gets pneumonia in the middle of Spring?)
- Pushed through the final semester and GRADUATED with a 3.0 GPA.
- Took my first vacation in years
- Hit my 1 Year viewing goal of 10k total pageviews!
Also: if you hadn't noticed I finally bought my domain as my one year present to myself! Hello Wench finally has a home!
Here's to another year! *clink*